Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal Climate & Temperature
- Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands is at 0°54'S, 89°35'W, 6 m (20 ft). See map.
- Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- The average temperature is 24 degrees Celsius (75.2 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 449.7 mm (17.7 inches) which is equivalent to 449.7 Litres/m² (11.03 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2343 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands where you would find a Tropical monsoonal climate.
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal Climate Graph in Metric Units
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: