| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in December is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with rain now and again. A paltry 29.9mm (1.2in) of liquid descends across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal are fair having on average a moderate 5:46 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 6:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: