| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in January is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 68.1mm (2.7in) of liquid falls across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal is fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:44 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: