| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in July is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with rain occasionally. A feeble 14.1mm (0.6in) of water accrues during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal is reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:13 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 5:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: