| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in June is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of fluid is deposited during on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal are a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:19 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: