| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in March is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of fluid is deposited during on average 7 days.
- The skies in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:32 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 4:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: