| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in May is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 33.8mm (1.3in) of water is transfered across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal is slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:40 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 4:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: