| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in November is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with some rain. An airy 6.9mm (0.3in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 9 days.
- In November the heavens above Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:19 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 6:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: