| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in October is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with rain now and again. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of water is transfered during on average 11 days.
- In October the blue above Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:13 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 6:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: