| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in September is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with occasional rain. An airy 5.9mm (0.2in) of liquid descends during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:38 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 7:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: