| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal in February is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 90.7mm (3.6in) of water accrues during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal are fine with an average of a measurable 6:58 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal: